many,many micra parts to go-
set gti-r wheels, 2 power steering sets rack/pump/lines etc,
LIGHTWEIGHT JDM PLASTIC LENSE HEADLIGHTS $100 pair+post
* GTI-R intercooler vgc $120+post
+post

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
Damn I wish you were in melbourne :)

I'll take the water pump if you want to separate it. You got an E-series starter motor to suit an E15T box? Still got those gauge clusters from the Super-S? If so i'll take one (again, if you separate).

---dens

CMF_sportsclassic

» CMF Member
micrat WROTE:

"many,many micra parts to go-<BR>'95 lx rolling shell, '95 super s damaged front, 2 engines 1 has done 98k the other 127k, 2 5speed gearboxes, set super s wheels/tyres and caps, set gti-r wheels, 2 power steering sets rack/pump/lines etc, brand new genuine nissan cg13 water pump, super s disc brake rear axle assembly, super s bumpers, jdm super s foglights,<BR>custom engine/gearbox mounts and shifter linkages to fit sr20 and 5 speed to micra, stainless steam pipe equal length manifold to fit gtr t28 to micra (new), n15 sr18 front brake upgrade<BR>MANY misc parts including 2 radiators, lights, starter motor, alternators...<BR>$1500 ono the LOT

Hi Micrat, would you seperate the t28 manifold? if so how much and have you got a pic of it? Thanks.

micrat WROTE:

"first post updated.<BR>SORRY don't want to separate at this stage.<BR>may change my mind if i get enough enquiries for individual parts.

how annoying. you've got the chance to sell atleast $1500 worth of **** (if not more) just in what people want above. why wouldn't you want to seperate it?

smidge

» CMF Member
cause then you're stuck with the stuff people don't want and the money isn't as important as getting space back...

perth for the loss, super S rear end is a good item to have!

smidge WROTE:

"cause then you're stuck with the stuff people don't want and the money isn't as important as getting space back...<BR><BR>perth for the loss, super S rear end is a good item to have!

er.. making more money and sending the rest to the dump sounds like a smarter idea to me. same ere, me and mickey can arrange pick up 2

CMF_micrat

» CMF Member
ok prices for people
little bear- n15 sr18 front brakes and p/s conversion $550
sports classic- t28 manifold $350
turbo- engine/gearbox mounts/shifter suit sr conversion $350
mickey- super s fbar/rbar/fogs and disc brake raxle $750
these prices are plus postage/freight

CMF_sportsclassic

» CMF Member
micrat WROTE:

"ok prices for people<BR>little bear- n15 sr18 front brakes and p/s conversion $550<BR>sports classic- t28 manifold $350<BR>turbo- engine/gearbox mounts/shifter suit sr conversion $350<BR>mickey- super s fbar/rbar/fogs and disc brake raxle $750<BR>these prices are plus postage/freight

Hi Micrat, very interested in the manifold, thanks for seperating the parts. Can i please have a pic of the manifold, you can email it to me if you like, sorry to be a pain :)

sportsclassic WROTE:

"micrat WROTE:<BR><BR>"ok prices for people<BR>little bear- n15 sr18 front brakes and p/s conversion $550<BR>sports classic- t28 manifold $350<BR>turbo- engine/gearbox mounts/shifter suit sr conversion $350<BR>mickey- super s fbar/rbar/fogs and disc brake raxle $750<BR>these prices are plus postage/freight"</DIV><BR><BR><BR>Hi Micrat, very interested in the manifold, thanks for seperating the parts. Can i please have a pic of the manifold, you can email it to me if you like, sorry to be a pain :)

yeh same ere, pic would be great. [email protected]

CMF_micrat

» CMF Member
turbo march-rolling shell WROTE:

who made the mounts? are they pro? fit proper?

I made the mounts a couple of years ago, they are well engineered, (i have done many conversions over the years and used to do a lot of work on race/rally cars), engine sits square etc.
3 of the mounts have nismo bushes(new) in them, the other (one at the front of the head) i would recommend fitting a nolathane mount into.

there is currently an sr16 neo and 5 speed vlsd gearbox sitting in the car (not included in the sale)

micrat WROTE:

"turbo march-rolling shell WROTE:<BR><BR>who made the mounts? are they pro? fit proper?"</DIV><BR><BR>I made the mounts a couple of years ago, they are well engineered, (i have done many conversions over the years and used to do a lot of work on race/rally cars), engine sits square etc. <BR>3 of the mounts have nismo bushes(new) in them, the other (one at the front of the head) i would recommend fitting a nolathane mount into.<BR><BR>there is currently an sr16 neo and 5 speed vlsd gearbox sitting in the car (not included in the sale)

sounds good. are you selling the engine/box aswell? oh, and i'm assuming the mounts will fit an sr20 aswell?

CMF_micrat

» CMF Member
yes the mounts fit sr16, 18, and 20 fwd engines.
i don't really want to sell the sr16 because it is such a rare engine, 130kw n/a in standard tune. 5 speed is also rare 4.4 vlsd.
however i have 2 of these gearboxes so i might sell one.

micrat WROTE:

"yes the mounts fit sr16, 18, and 20 fwd engines.<BR>i don't really want to sell the sr16 because it is such a rare engine, 130kw n/a in standard tune. 5 speed is also rare 4.4 vlsd.<BR>however i have 2 of these gearboxes so i might sell one.

no prob, i'll sus out what's on in japan. mickey you want to get all our stuff at once?

micrat, do all the sr16ve motor's have 130kw? like this one :p do you know how much a sr20ve puts out stock?

Attachments

• 39463.jpg
    39463.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 13

CMF_micrat

» CMF Member
according to the sr gurus out there the blue top is 130 kw and the super, super rare red top sr16 n1 has 150kw, apparantly the n1 was only produced in limited numbers to be homologated for racing.

turbo sending you some old pictures of the mounts in their raw state.

CMF_qwerty132

» CMF Member
Tony WROTE:

"Did you sell the 2 motors? If not how much each are they?

I asked this the other day... If they dont have noisey timing chains and they come with inlet/throttle body etc, I may be interested in one of them.

The only thing that puts me off is freight.

qwerty132 WROTE:

"Hey,<BR>How much do you want for each of the engines??<BR>If only perth wasnt so far away...<BR>Thanks<BR>qwerty132

CMF_micrat

» CMF Member
sorry guys, no throttle bodies, the 98k motor came out of a smashed car, i just bought them as spares, i have never seen it running. the other motor (127k) is out of the damaged super s that i bought as a complete damaged car, i have had this running it was nice and quiet. i have someone local wanting this one, just waiting for the money.

CMF_Harvey

» CMF Member
Hello micrat,

Just wondering if you have any parts left over from your cleanout? Hunting a K11 distributor. Willing to grab a whole engine if necessary. Thank you.

Back