micra march convertible

its more than a split roof i have been to look at this it needs a new roof it has been keyed all round as some one has wrote nufc on the bonnet and all the inside are water damaged even with all of this he will only bring the price down a few 100 quid

Don't trust the website guys. Its about 3 weeks out of date. If you're after out you're best to ring or bob down. That cab though has been there forever.

When we went up thats all that i could see wrong with it, didnt have nufc in the bonnet or anthing, bet someone from the scrapyard has just bullied it cause its been there a while...:(

nex got there first had his head under bonnet also owners of yard want top £ for everything.......I looked at it about 6 months ago and to be honest the interia was shagged due to mold it was embedded in pretty bad and the car looks nothing like the pics anymore at best its worth £500 factor in about double that to repair it

yep, went to see it, offered £800 as spares for my car and the guy wouldnt take it. its worth nothing the car is a wreck, there is no real way of getting it on the road

Back