[SOLD] Micra k11 rocker cover - powder coated gun metal

Status
Not open for further replies.

FH-5

Site Supporter
Bought this from another MSC member a few weeks ago, but I am now selling it because I cannot be bothered to fit it on my micra and I need the cash for some 60mm lowering springs :p! I never fitted it to my 1.3 Si. It is finished to a very high quality - previous seller powder coated it gun metal black with silver lettering - looks superb :grinning:! Price is £40 posted, PM me if you are interested.

I will also throw in a custom stainless steel bolt kit for the rocker cover that replaces all those horrible rusted screws from the Nissan factory that secure the original rocker cover in place (brand new never used). This will be free providing I get the full asking price of £40 (the rocker cover bolt kit was nearly £10 by itself ).

Below are pictures (i've used the same pictures as from the MSC member I bought it from as I don't have a camera at the moment, hope he does not mind :p):

dsc00823f.jpg

dsc00822c.jpg

PM me if you want this awesome rocker cover :grinning:!

COMES WITHOUT NISMO OIL FILLER CAP!

Sorry mate, but £35 posted without the stainless steel bolt kit or £40 with the stainless steel bolt kit (the rust-proof stainless steel bolt kit look really good on the rocker cover). Will post by next day delivery - courier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back