Micra K11 1995 For Sale..Mint!..Still Running..Cheap Sale!

CMF_OLDBOY

» CMF Member
Car in great condition with new rims, wheels, sports suspension, back brakes, battery, wipers, wiper motor, K&N Air Filter...CVT BOX shat itself. Still drivable..high revs..very zippy...done abt 111,700kms..great for parts or engine conversion! Rego til end of April 2008...BARGAIN!

Want $50,000 (dreaming)

Will settle for $1500ono

Car in Perth..call me 0412700601 if interested...

Attachments

• 33477.jpg
    33477.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 24

CMF_darkfibre

» CMF Member
sikK11 WROTE:

"hey mate i was the one on ebay going to trade you the rims plus cash.... Let me know if your keen still. Sorry to hear bout the other cock on ebay

Hi Guys, I was one of the other bidders on ebay, and when the winning bid fell through, I bought it as a second chance option. Can't get to pick it up, till the weekend though.
May be interested in doing a deal on the wheels, depends if the standard wheels still work, as it has been lowered.

CMF_darkfibre

» CMF Member
david WROTE:

"Do you know if the torque converter is still working?

The fact that it drives tells me the torque converter (called a powder clutch on a cvt micra)Is probably ok. Things point to the cvt hydraulic control. Will know more when I have had a play with it.

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
ok well keep me posted as i want those wheels. My ones are 14 but have 470 bucks worth of bridgestine wide ovals on them hmmmmm freight should not be a problem at all. Let me know

CMF_darkfibre

» CMF Member
sikK11 WROTE:

"ok well keep me posted as i want those wheels. My ones are 14 but have 470 bucks worth of bridgestine wide ovals on them hmmmmm freight should not be a problem at all. Let me know

I am now the proud owner of a cute silver Micra (pic at start of this post) Now my decision is if I should keep the wheels and tyres or not. If you were in perth it would just be a matter of agreeing on a price and then meeting to swap them over. Even with freight, someone will have no wheels for a while.

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
no wheels is not that bad. I can send them down and you can put them on. The worrying part is if you back out i have sent cash and my wheels i would be well ****ed to say the least.

Work it out let me know what you wanna do. If you wanna keep the ones that are on it fine just let me know i not in any rush for new wheels as the tires i just out on the ones pictured were 470 and only a month old. I am easy man

CMF_darkfibre

» CMF Member
sikK11 WROTE:

"no wheels is not that bad. I can send them down and you can put them on. The worrying part is if you back out i have sent cash and my wheels i would be well ****ed to say the least.<BR><BR><BR>Work it out let me know what you wanna do. If you wanna keep the ones that are on it fine just let me know i not in any rush for new wheels as the tires i just out on the ones pictured were 470 and only a month old. I am easy man

Do you have someone in perth that can act as a middle man? Then you could send to them, and it would be a lot cleaner deal..

CMF_darkfibre

» CMF Member
david WROTE:

"Are you planning on making it manual? If so I may be intested in the powder clutch.

My options are open at the moment, But I have some ideas on the cvt. what is the powder clutch worth any way? (If it was worth heaps, that makes a manual conversion cheaper)

Back