Micra K10 value....

sammyboi

MicraMachinePower...
As ill be buying Curtis' K10 Super, i will need to get rid of the K10 LS. But unsure to value of it! So thought best place to ask would be here!

Its a basic standard LS, will have GSX colour coded bumpers on along with the original steelies and some hub caps. Its been weekly checked on fluids by myself and been overall well looked after. Had a reconditioned gearbox fitted in august as one on it was noisey when purchased car, an had a new clutch fitted then too, plus has recently had new clutch cable and accelerator cable fitted. No engine modifications at all ever. Plus had a second hand door sprayed and fitted (although was wrong red) as previous one was rusting away!

MOT till July 08
Tax till March 08

Has rust on drivers wing and had rust treatment on both rear corners but appears some managed to survive! But all in all, its a sound car!

Anyone got a rough idea what i should ask?

Cheers,
Sam.
:grinning:

if the millage is low, then about £350 - £400 private, thats what id want anyway

and if its high milage and a few dent etc then about....£280-£350

i'd probably pay about £300 for it. How far's braintree? I have a mate who was interested in paying £300 for my micra so maybe he'd be interested?

how far from gillingham kent sorry lol

Mileage is around the 118000 mark i think! so not that high, but high compared to others!

So im looking around the £300 mark then?

i'd probably pay about £300 for it. How far's braintree? I have a mate who was interested in paying £300 for my micra so maybe he'd be interested?

how far from gillingham kent sorry lol

Not that sure mate but im in braintree, essex if that helps? Do one of them www.theaa.com journey planners! I would but can only load one internet page up on comp or it slows it down!

Back