Micra K10 Chrome Boss

Status
Not open for further replies.

curtis

Ex. Club Member
Micra K10/k11 Chrome Boss

Hi

Here we have my Nissan micra K10 chrome boss kit.

This allows you to put an after market steering wheel on your K10.

These are rare and most likely expensive!

Paid £40 for this

Looking for £25+ postage.

thanks Curtis.

pics!!

Attachments

• DSC00090.JPG
    DSC00090.JPG
    615.4 KB · Views: 291
  • DSC00091.JPG
    DSC00091.JPG
    613.4 KB · Views: 278
  • DSC00092.JPG
    DSC00092.JPG
    621.9 KB · Views: 270
  • DSC00093.JPG
    DSC00093.JPG
    637.2 KB · Views: 280
broony- dont know, Anyone know if it would??

RTLkyuubi3- On my k10 it didn't, but i think you can get an adaptor plate.

it should fit the k11 and most other nissans for that matter including almera, primera, 100nx and 200sx

yes it fit a k11, i have a k10 super s steering wheel and boss kit, but the standard nissan k10 super s boss doesnt allow you to fit an aftermarket wheel, if its an after market kit it will, if not it wont if you get me? the bolt holes on the standard nissan boss dont fit the holes of an aftermarket wheel for some reason??? you can drill the boss tho.

yes it fit a k11

the bolt holes on the standard nissan boss dont fit the holes of an aftermarket wheel for some reason??? you can drill the boss tho.

thanks,

I have an adaptor plate, which will allow aftermarket steering wheels to be fitted, that i had made at work on a cnc machine, it has Nissan Micra scribed in the middle, check my bolg for pics!

Ill post some tonight!

£20 + postage....this will fit the K11 and K10.

some pics of the adapter plate, minus the steering wheel.
this will allow aftermarket steering wheels to be fitted.

It has "NISSAN MICRA" scribed on it, nice touch to finish it.

Attachments

• DSC00224.JPG
    DSC00224.JPG
    691.3 KB · Views: 237
  • DSC00225.JPG
    DSC00225.JPG
    841.1 KB · Views: 257
  • DSC00226.JPG
    DSC00226.JPG
    792.1 KB · Views: 251
bump! £20 posted! anyone want to fit an aftermarket steering wheel on their k10???????????

Hi mate,

the boss is still for sale, but the wheel is NOT included in the sale, its just to show the fit of the adaptor plate.

BIG BUMP!

this boss needs to go!

Anyone wan't an aftermarket steering wheel on your k10, then you need this!!

ok, so this boss will allow me to fit an aftermarket steering wheel on my 1985 k10? is the adaptor plate also included in the sale? £20 posted.. is that ok? how do i send you the money? thanks

ok, so this boss will allow me to fit an aftermarket steering wheel on my 1985 k10? is the adaptor plate also included in the sale? £20 posted.. is that ok? how do i send you the money? thanks

yer will fit on any k10 or k11

third!!! lol. i saw this the other day and was going to say second but sure it would sell!!! lol

Still for sale

Cant believe no one wants to fit an aftermarket steering wheel to their k10 or k11??

I'll buy it now, £25 posted? My boss turned out to be non standard so I can't use my new steering wheel.

i was going to take this off your hands at the Exeter meet, but problems caused you not to make it mate :down: nevermind! its all good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back