Micra k10 audio adaptor

Hello everyone.I am a new buyer of a Micra 1992 and new in the forum! I have a nissan micra lx 1992. I want to connect a new mp3 player and 2 speakers in the front doors. The connectors are 2 and I want to put an adaptor to ISO but I don't know which one. I have taken photos of my old connectors. If anyone knows the adaptor please help!

dsc00614vt.jpg

dsc00616ae.jpg

you only need the plug in the first pic for the radio, has the wires for front 2 speakers and power.

dont know what the plug in the second pic is for, never seen it in a k10 before

the k11 uses the same iso adaptor as the k10 just to make it easier to find one.

Thank you very much for your answer. that's ok for the two front speakers. If I want later to put another 2 speakers in the back, where I connect them? Thanks again!

on the iso adaptor the second white plug on it is for the rear 2 speakers only, just connect the wires for the rear speakers to this.

youll need to run your own wires throught the car for rear speakers as the k10s dont have the wiring in them.

Ok I understand. But my k10 hasn't got neither fron speakers or at least a speaker! I cant find it! I have opened the door card, I have seen the space for the speaker but no wires, so I must run my own wires for the front speakers too!! Anyway thanks for the help!

PS. If you know something about "hidden" speaker please help! :p

most k10s have only 1 speaker in the passenger footwell, look at the trim you will see all the holes with the speaker behind that.

there is a plug taped up under the dash on the drivers side, you will need to run the wires through the door to this for the driver side and on the passenger side run your own wires through the door to the wiring for the original speaker.

the doors already have rubber grommets in so no need to get the drill out.

Back