Micra K10 1.2 'Type R'

D4R73N

Ex. Club Member
Yep thats right, walking into college carpark today to change my parking permit, and BOOM!....there it is, a Nissan Micra 1.2 'Type R'...

Wow your thinking, they dont even exist...

Take a look for yourself...P.s this aint Barry Boys (its a Micra)

Attachments

• Picture(10).jpg
    Picture(10).jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 482
You should have left a note with this website address on. I'm sure we would all like to know how he happened to find such a rare specimen! :laugh:

If i see it again, i'll leave an address, only he'll SWEAR EVADING IS NOT CLEVER my car up when he finds out i made his a public joke!...lol

WIDE_ARCHED_BOY said:
ive seen a lexus with type r bages

WHATS THE POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many people do they think they are fooling, its not as if im going to walk past it and hink, they that micra K10 'Type R' is bloody quick!!

more like ''forget halfords and try carstock''

If i remove the Nissan badges from my car and replace them with Rolls-Royce ones do you think i'd be able to sell it easier? :suspect:

lol, i recon the guys at halfords will be your best mate, and be jelous your car is so pimped...

They might even put standard bumpers on their nova's!!

I didnt mention this, but it also had ''2 fast for you'' on the wing...lol

Its probably a windup joke. Anyone who seriously puts a sticker on their car from another in an attempt to up their car is just foolish and deserves to be on barry boys. If on the other hand its an ironic joke, then thats just amusing :)

There is a vid somewhere on the net and it is really funny!!!
Cant find it maybe some of you guys can.

A man is at a car show and has a Yank car and has a GTR badge on the ride and the camera man is really taking the P out of him going all technical about the cars engine and the owner was just agreeing!!!!!

paul_k10_Lx said:
would be funy if he actually fitted a type r engine in it though would it be acceptable then

type r isnt just the engine thought its the car as a whole!

that k10 i funny though im sure the owner just has a good sense of humour :D

hughes_16v said:
everybody mods they own car to ther own taste, leave them to it

Dont even try to stick up for them, unless of course you drive a Nova with "GTI-R" on the back...

I personally dont see the point of sticking stickers on a car which makes it out to be something it isnt, unless its got the power to boot. People may point and laugh but when you've got the HP to back it up!! then its justified

saw a 1.0l k11 in the scrappy the other day with a Nos sticker on the back :)

but no nos kit in the boot :(

lol yea a 50cc bottle :)

i wish it really did have Nos cos it would have been in my car in a second :)

Back