Micra Interior Sunstrip

Does anyone know where i can get a custom made interior sunstrip? I've looked all over the place and had no problems finding exterior sunstrips (that fit on the outside of the windscreen) but i haven't found any partially transparent custom interior sunstrips. Does anyone know where i can get one from?

Attachments

• edbehind.jpg
    edbehind.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 276
  • welly.jpg
    welly.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 224
  • wellyed.jpg
    wellyed.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 229
just go to a professional window tinting place, a place in stoke on trent did my dads vectra sunstrip on the inside, it goes round the mirror and is flawless

cost £45 though but well worth it

Well i think they look cheap on the outside. I wouldn't mind if they were partially transparent but they are solid colour. Does anyone have a sunstrip on their micra? if so, post a picture so i can see what they look like. Cheers.

just look in your yellow pages, find a professional window tinting company, give them a ring!

I'm from stafford. do u drive that black k11 I seen at festival park?

the window tinting place was in hanley,

Storm Window Tinting
Unit 3 Alexander Trading Estate, Castlefield St, Shelton, Stoke-On-Trent, Staffordshire ST4 7AQ
Tel: 07703 518110

[attachment=1617]
bad pic of it but it goes to the litle yellow stiker on the windscreen.

i got mine from sighnFX in rotherham,near retail worl,matey cost me 20quid but they fit it and you can have anything you want,,mines metalic :)

also any depth!

Back