Micra heater fault

i've had my k11 for the last 6 months and since ive had it the heater has been useless, so a couple of weeks ago i decided to finally investigate it, after taken nearly the whole dash out and causing many cuts to my had i found they had the brilliant idea to put a pollen filter in behind the glovebox. on removing it i found it was blocked up, this seems to be a common this becuase i had to do another one a week later. has anyone else had this problem?

yes i have got this problem but mine works on the 3 and 4th speed :/ but i want to replace it with a new one maybe their are like 27 quid.

sometimes it's not the pollen filter it is a little cartiage behind the glove box :) they are like 27 quid i mean not the pollen filter. :p

filter only in facelift models,,,,,,,unless i'm miles off the map
speed settings is that card you mention under glow box

is yours putting out lots of air on those settings? if it is i doubt you'd have a blocked filter more the card playing up, i know mines been nice and toasty now:p

well i have the same problem but i am waiting until i get paid and then i will replace the resistor card before cleaning or purchasing a new pollen filter. because if you think my last owners of the car with only one owner did not change it at all which mean the resistor card has been in the car for about 14 years know. :/grr

mine doing the same all 4 speeds work but not much heat comes out will that be the car or is it some thing else i know this isnt right as my old micra dot's heater was ferocious so much so one of my friends was contenplating booking 2 weeks holiday in the car it was that hot :D

iof it is the card any one got a picture of it in situ??

Back