micra cg13de rod sizes ?

anyone know the piston rod size if I wnt to get brand new set ? so I can check online ? I tryed google, and other sites no one seems to know Dimeter and pin size in mm ?

What can the rods take on micra ?
i dont think anyone has snapped one yet, i,ve bent one tho :D

77017.jpg

So you didn't do an internet search before asking the question? There really is no hope for you Azzy...

did you go to your landlord with your probs or ask'd here,or googl'd ?
people come here with problems and ask.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,init,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, get used to it,,,,,,,,,or are your horses high today

people come here with problems and ask.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,init,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, get used to it,,,,,,,,,or are your horses high today
dw I have got this piston out and now and getting it made

18 hands mate. I'd rather see if the info is on internet already rather than there being a million and one pages with the same answer on it. Kind of makes google and the forum search function redundant if people just start a new thread every time they think of a question.

hand stands. it seems really weird saying "go to google" everytime someone (in particular) ask something on here.
plus keeps things moving, we arent as clever as each other so me and other people might ask questions.

you just done your brakes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and didnt show pics or how? then ignore question on your blog about it. is this the MSC you want?

hand stands. it seems really weird saying "go to google" everytime someone (in particular) ask something on here.
plus keeps things moving, we arent as clever as each other so me and other people might ask questions.

you just done your brakes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and didnt show pics or how? then ignore question on your blog about it. is this the MSC you want?
Almera/100nx brakes have been covered loads. Direct fit, just need to space with 2mm thick 10mm washers between hub and caliper. Will check my blog now, didn't realise I'd been asked a qu on it :s
ETA: Just looked back through 15 pages of my blog, no unanswered questions I can see :S

R reg you need to chill rather than jumping and slapping everyone down. The MSC we know and have is a helpful community. Or at least I thought so?
Is it not common sense to do some research before asking?
As for enuo and his "problem" as you call it. Unlike piston specs the answer cannot be found on the internet and so asked on here as we're trusted friends and to help in such as situation where opinion and experience aren't readily available like facts and figures easily obtainable by a search.
If he's having pistons made then surely the ones he's took out are good enough to measure?

R reg you need to chill rather than jumping and slapping everyone down. The MSC we know and have is a helpful community. Or at least I thought so?

every post that boy make,,,,few of you are shagging him,,,,,not me.

if im jumping up its only slapping myself in the mirror :) hehehehe

R-Reg theres only one person I'm shagging and it will never be azzydot

If he actually helped himself a lot of people would be more willing to help him

every post that boy make,,,,few of you are shagging him,,,,,not me.

if im jumping up its only slapping myself in the mirror :) hehehehe
Exactly what Karl said

Its only because we're helping someone who doesn't want to help themselves. Then lies to us. That's all it is. Not hatred or malicious attitude intended. Just stating our displeasure at yet another new thread

Just dont slap the mirror that's 7 years bad luck :p

Can i squeeze this in since i dont think anyone knows yet.

Matt humphris should be selling forged rods as of next month £££££££££[/quot
I can get rods and piston made from a supper lot cheaper that's wat am doing getting a k11 rod and piston out send them off and get same ones made but forged

nuff said,,,,,,,,,,i get the picture eventually :),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,er eeww sheeeew it dont look good :)
Picture what? A turbo kit what I made month bk, what sold at 4 times then k11 engine cost haha ur just texting while am selling kits and on my next forged project mate, read the thread dates

Picture what? A turbo kit what I made month bk, what sold at 4 times then k11 engine cost haha ur just texting while am selling kits and on my next forged project mate, read the thread dates
He's talking to me not you
Your lies aren't making friends you've put that turbo "kit"/failiure up for sale 3 times and now continue to let us suffer you drivel. This so called turbo engine of yours never ran so why would anyone pay 4 times what you paid for a load of scrap metal
So before having a go at r reg for no reason get your facts right

Facts or anything I still made one and sold it only took weeks and sold it and am selling more mate soon to same guy
No you didn't you incorrectly welded a flange to a manifold and had someone make you a fuel rail... that is not a turbo kit at all. They've probably bought it out of pity for the car

Don't matter as long as its sold and the customer is happy wt he bought
Is probably hoping that if you keep bodging them together maybe one will eventually work? Or he'll be able to cobble together a working setup from 2 or more?

No you didn't you incorrectly welded a flange to a manifold and had someone make you a fuel rail... that is not a turbo kit at all. They've probably bought it out of pity for the car
How can that be incorrect if it fitted on the space it need and it sold? as long as am making my money I don't care mate

Is probably hoping that if you keep bodging them together maybe one will eventually work? Or he'll be able to cobble together a working setup from 2 or more?
am lost ? Which one u mean I have t25 turbo and I have sold td04 full kit ?

am lost ? Which one u mean I have t25 turbo and I have sold td04 full kit ?
None of them were seen running though, and I seem to remember an oil feed with 1/4 bsp, 10 x 1.0, 10 x 1.25 AND 10 x 1.5 mm threads, a flange welded to a manifold on the piss, an alternator bracket welded to the chassis, millions of different threads asking fundamentally basic questions that even a lot of the junior/inexperienced members could answer for you... you must have stolen the parts to be able to sell them at a price that you're both happy with.

Sure they did ;) you keep telling yourself that. There's no way you made money on it been in this business too long to have wool pulled over my eyes

None of them were seen running though, and I seem to remember an oil feed with 1/4 bsp, 10 x 1.0, 10 x 1.25 AND 10 x 1.5 mm threads, a flange welded to a manifold on the piss, an alternator bracket welded to the chassis, millions of different threads asking fundamentally basic questions that even a lot of the junior/inexperienced members could answer for you... you must have stolen the parts to be able to sell them at a price that you're both happy with.
Mate come to Sheffield and check my house and I will give the customers phone number u call and tell him did Abdul sell u a turbo kit ?
I solved al the problems everything I do I don't want to post and say yeh I done this and that mate,

Mate come to Sheffield and check my house and I will give the customers phone number u call and tell him did Abdul sell u a turbo kit ?
I solved al the problems everything I do I don't want to post and say yeh I done this and that mate,
Long way to see a non runner?
Solved what problems? You had no running issues.. because it never ran?
And you DO post this and that... constantly

Did you have it running?
ETA: properly. No pinking etc

The car was on gumtree less than a week ago as a "rare" turbo micra...
Mate plz just take his number and call him plz his name is hassan from bham 07899 716579

And why would I go forged if u still have this one and ask how to get t25 plates done? It don't make sense on spending more money if I have got a turbo ?

Mate plz just take his number and call him plz his name is hassan from bham 07899 716579

And why would I go forged if u still have this one and ask how to get t25 plates done? It don't make sense on spending more money if I have got a turbo ?
It was only running without a map nothing esle started and reved and was all good to go to buyer as he had aem piggy on his

Doesn't make sense to build another turbo engine when you couldn't complete the last one?

I can guarantee you now you are wasting your money forging your engine.. it is not applicable for your application
Spend the money on a basic mechanics course and a book on car tuning instead then come back

Back