micra c+c

R

ron martin

Anybody know why the cabrio is no longer shown on Nissans website? Is this the end, or is there a new model?fwn fwn

tried the site you listed. wont show any details of the 3 models and the 'build your car' bit only shows 'error'

Looks like there may be a problem with he site. fwn
However there are no plans to stop making this car. fwn
If there is anything in particular you need to know we may be able to help. Just ask away. :glance:

Sold two this week :D

There is definately no plans to cease production, they have only just really started advertising on telly properly which can only be pushed more with summer coming and as it is a much lower insurance group than the 206CC with better fuel economy and bigger boot it can't really fail...

Only downside is test driving the ######s, I'm 6'1" and squeezing into the back with two other 6" people in the front isn't much fun :D

c+c

ron we are still building 100 c+c's a day - 50 on each shift. most are lhd but definately still being made!!!!!!!:k12white: :grinning:

Not long been back from the Metrocentre and managed to get a couple of pics of the Gold one off C+C.
(17" wheels)

Attachments

• gold dancer.jpg
    gold dancer.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 193
  • gold dancers.jpg
    gold dancers.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 189
  • gold wheels.jpg
    gold wheels.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 199
R05_Micra said:
nice rj007! :D that in the metrocentre? if it is am going tommora just to ave a looksire lol!
Too late it was only on yesterday..................:glare:
loads of dancers and the music blasting,was quite good :glance:

I did take a small video clip with my phone but don't know how to attatch it to here. :doh:
I've managed to get it onto photobucket if anyone can help me from there.

Yeah but then all of my photos/videos can be seen by whoever. Its probably really easy but..................

Back