Micra bits FS (K10) + random wheels

H

Herr_spl1ff

Ok, it's started, I have the following items for sale, all from a K10, more to follow. If you want something specific, ask as I might have it!

1 pair brand new front lower wishbones: Never fitted, NOS from ebay Complete wishbones. Paid 35 quid, yours for 35 quid as still in packaging.

1 Magnex exhaust box: Originally a performance middle box, straight thru 3-4 inch bore, very loud, stainless. Welded to an original Micra back exhaust pipe so should fit straight on. May need a bracket welding but will confirm when I check. 20 quid to you

1 MA10 engines FREE TO A GOOD HOME!: Needs the head refitting. Was kept inside until recently when I ran out of space so could do with a strip down and clean. Roughly 100K on it.

1 four speed gearbox: Complete working unit from above engine, no problems. Ready to cure your gearbox gremlins (Arnold... ). Make me an offer...

1 pair headlights. Good condition, £15 each or £25 the pair

1 pair rear light clusters, cracked on the bottom lip, would be stuck in place when you masticked them back on so £5 each

More stuff than I can remember right now! I've broken 3 Micras for parts over the last 2 years and have most of the parts lying around so ask if you want something!

Based in Sheffield (home) or Hull (work) or in between if you're nice to me :). Can sort postage for some stuff & maybe courier for others.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Update >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ok, some bits gone, cheers MatT, hope you got back ok!
Many bits still available including a full nearly new standard exhaust system, should fit any K10.

Assorted small bits, washer bottle, LS clocks, air pans, etc etc

Oh, email is here: the_viking_er1k at yahoo dot co dot uk

Again bump as it's here, some of the stuff is still available, also got the following stuff to add:

1 x MA12 engine free to collector... Needs new crank seals, recent head overhaul. Has been stored outside for a bit but should clean up nicely when crank seals are done. Seals cost around 12 quid so nice cheap MA12 :) Done around 100K miles.

Also this stuff:

100_1303.jpg

Carb is from the MA12 engine and is for an auto. There's also an airpan, rear wiper motor, engine mounts, battery strap & various hoses.

The dash, 2 starters and alternators are for a 1.8 petrol Cavalier. There's also the speedo cable for the dash if anyone fancied a conversion (my original plan!)

And last but not least is one Micra branded centre cap :)

Back