Micra - at last!

CMF_Razz

» CMF Member
Look I finally found one!

It’s small, it’s silver and it’s going to be all mine tomorrow night!!!

This is the Micra I’m buying tomorrow night.

NISSAN MICRA SLX 5DR. hatch, 1995 model, auto, air cond., power steering, reg. 03/06, 76,000kms., logbooks, S/Cert.,

I dunno if this is the correct forum to post this in, sorry.

YAYAYAYAYYAY so excited!

Rach

cisco

» CMF Member
Wow what a little beauty. Congrats Rach.

It looks just beautiful!

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
Well done Razz. The more female Micra owners the better!!
It looks great and has low kls.It has many many kls left in it.
Are you going to do any mods??
That man Matty is close by and I am sure he will advise you on any upgrades ( for a small fee)
Yes come to Melbourne if you can.
Happy motoring and well you have started that journey to the dark side.

cisco

» CMF Member
If you wanted any of that gear, I'm flying up this Wednesday evening remember and staying for the weekend. So more than happy to bring some gear up if anyone needs any new stickers/blinkers etc.

CMF_Razz

» CMF Member
YAYAYAY
Thanks so much everyone =] Especially Makes for originally finding it for me, Em for ring up about it and taking it to the RACQ inspection and Matty for checking it out yesterday.

Rach

cisco

» CMF Member
Ok no worries. I'll bring 2 pairs of blinkers and a coupla spare stickers.

CMF_Alex_B

» CMF Member
Sorry to hijack your thread rach, but a few qlders in here responding sooo guys, dunno if cisco's said anything bout my emails to him re: him and jamie-lee being up here this week, things are still sketchy, but its kindof early drink/beer 5-6pm on fri afternoon after his conference "thing", then somewhere for dinner close in cbd, any suggestions would be great, i hardly know the place (brisbane) more than cisco :p. On sat i was thiknig of a bbq then cruise/sight seeing or reversed cruise sight see then find somewhere to eat for lunch < this is all in morning until lunch timish. If we're keen on bbq i know a nice spot but its way north of everyone at shorncliffe right on the water, nice views, with peir to walk out on, abit of a drive for some, but thinking a real lunch might be better than sausages on bread :p,

any ideas peeps, please shoot away,

Alex

cisco

» CMF Member
Hey I've just been talking to Tony, he said Willowbank has a test and tune on Saturday. Woohoo! Why don't we go to that! I'm ultra keen. How far is it from Brisbane city centre?

Friday night is possibly a more random and less reliable plan to bank on. Could end up anything/anywhere. But yeah I'm keen to have a beer somewhere on Friday arvo/evening. Might possibly be some workmates also though, not sure yet.

But Saturday can be a definite and the drags sound awesome.!

CMF_Alex_B

» CMF Member
kewlness cisco, tony mate> let us know what ya reckon - i'm super keen to do whatever, you can email me for my phone number if you like, to help organise something anything. Do you know brisbane much? i have hardly a clue soo any help is appreciated. I'd bee keen to get a 1/4 time for comparison for before turbo conversion and then after turbo conversion. Post details, cost requirment etc if you can... whatever eh? we could have a brissy minimeet on saturday maybe,

Alex

cisco

» CMF Member
I'm finding out about bringing Tony's newly purchased gearbox and shafts up on the plane. bah! Wonder how much extra they will want to charge for the weight. Its only a domestic flight.

CMF_makes

» CMF Member
Congratulations Razz !. It looks like a beautiful little micra... I am sure you and your car will enjoy many happy years of motoring adventures together !.

When you need some new tyres perhaps eM will lend you the factory Super S alloys previously fitted to "styln" ?. I reckon they would look excellent & not effect insurance etc.

I have never really seen an automatic micra close up (they seem rare)... I look forward to seeing it at a future micra meet.

CMF_Tony

» CMF Member
Geee Cisco looks like snail mail it is, doesn't matter mate like i sead what ever is easiest i don't mind.

I will suss out Willowbank with a mate tomorrow to check start and finish time/prices maybe i can head out there after work on Saturday if its still on, work is about 15-20 minutes away.

From where you are staying it should be fearly straight forward to get out there and take approximatly 40ish minutes. It gets very chockers out there on a saturday but thats great news for the spectators.

See how we go but if you guys are heading out for a dinner or something i'll try to make it.

Just let me no what your looking for and where you want to go and i'll try to help.

Also don't forget the clear indicaters and stickers.

Check emails Cisco and Alex B

Thanks guys

CMF_Tony

» CMF Member
Welcome Rizz to the Silver Nissan Micra Brissy club, And congrats on a very tidy car.

Cisco and Alex B and anybody else interested this Saturday the 20th of August is a test n tune on at Willowbank Raceway that is located about 40-45 minutes from Brisbane gates open at 400pm and racing starts at 430pm prices are as followed:-

* to race on the day is $34 and includes 1 free pasenger

* to spectate is $16 each

* students $14 with ID

And if you wish to race you need a helmet, long sleeve shirt, long pants like jeans and full closed foot wear.

Alex B if you go and want to race i can get you a helmet from a mate if you need it.

I will try to get there on Saturday as early as i can but i don't finish work till 3:45pm.

So Cisco you can have the day to check out the sites with your missus and at night go check out the drags, all sounds pretty good to me, just let me no if you need to no anything else or if i missed anything out.

Cheers mate

CMF_Alex_B

» CMF Member
nice one tony thanks for the email, and same to makes > huge effort in that email you sent me with places to go and things to do. i dunno what i'll do now on fri/sat. Found out tonight i stuffed up with my dates for uni assignments due, (stupid, stupid alex) but meh i'm still gonna keep fri/sat open to do something with you guys, matty you wanna do a run at the drags? oh and can you hire helmets there? too i don't think matty has a helmet, no?

i'll write a decent reply later, gotta do uni assignments till morning for next few nights,

Alex

Back