Micra 1.3 SRI pollen filter

Hello to all MSC members,

I need help about my air conditioning. I have 98" K11 Micra 1.3 SRI with A/C. Climate has been newly filled! Ventilation started deteriorating blow. I noticed the smell of ventilation (aka bad, dirty air).
Have Micra (98", A/C, K11) pollen filter?

How can I change it (I need to cut?)?

Thanks to all advices!

The pollent filters in behind the glovebox mate, take the glovebox off out of the way and you'll see a screw that holds a long vertical plastic clip in, take that off as well and the pollen filter will come towards you.

Had to hoover mine it was full of all sorts! Part 7 on the below

25062339374745.png

Sorry to interrupt on this thread but I'm also trying to change my pollen filter, I've removed the long plastic clip and I can see the filter but can't remove it because of a plastic fascia which is part of the dash running behind the glovebox infront of the clip. Any idea's how to get around this?

Sorry to interrupt on this thread but I'm also trying to change my pollen filter, I've removed the long plastic clip and I can see the filter but can't remove it because of a plastic fascia which is part of the dash running behind the glovebox infront of the clip. Any idea's how to get around this?

You could unscrew the bottom housing of the box the filter is housed in (2/3 extra bolts if i think on) this should left you drop half of the housing down and give you more room to play with...

This is just therory as my dash was out when i did mine

Back