Members?

Why? There are many benefits to becoming an official member!

If you wish to discuss, my msn is trance_dj @ hotmail.com (no spaces).

Yes i saw, 12 minutes ago tho you sounded excited and enthsiastic about meets and official membership!! What could possibly change in 12 minutes!

Dont forget cheques may take up to 5 days to clear, and kev will need to bank the cheques in the first place. Probably done at the end of the week, or when a certain amount have been obtained. Anyway, im sure he'l be able to explain. Please email kev @ micra.org.uk (no spaces) for an update.

I have recieved no cheques in the post other then Antony Aikens, which will be cleared very shortly.

e-mail me @ [email protected] to discuss anything.

I have just read and replied to your e-mail

thanks
Kev

Cheque's do take time to cash in and then clear, layla sent me a cheque which I never received with regards to the bowling meet.

I see by your old posts you mentioned you were interested in the meet, if you can confirm in the other thread, you are still MORE THAN WELCOME to attend and bowl!

Give Kev a chance, it will all be sorted and there are many benefits to being a member, by an air filter and a strut brace via club discounts and it's already paid for itself ;)

It's worth it dude, just don't jump at things :)

Back