march racer splitter...ident. please

Antony

Ex. Club Member
i need this splitter.....anyone know what it is and where i can get one from?....

and also the arches......and the spoiler..lol

(i think the spoiler is maybe an impul spoiler)

thanks guys..

and gals

Attachments

• 13711.jpg
    13711.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 859
i think you would have to import the kit from japan, it does look really nice tho. i belive the front spiltter,arches and small side skirts/spats are nismo items, not to sure about the spoiler tho. i dont think the arches look right with the front splitter imo. i would just have the splitter myself, arches do look ultra cool tho :p

Attachments

• march_041.jpg
    march_041.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 393
I looked into getting some.. There are TWO versions of the arches..

If you look closely you can see the arches on the WHITE RACE CAR are wider than those on the Red one...

Id murder a man for a set of these.. Then Id get them copied and sell them on..

i belive that the kit is an offical nismo kit which is no longer made... cos i want one too :down:

the wheels are the easy bit..... Rota GT3's.....

the kit will have to be a plastics and fibreglass replica then...lol

ask the japs if they have any, even tho nismo stopped making them there are plenty about in japan.

if you find some and manage to make copies i bet selling them here will get you your money back...

the kit is a front splitter, wide arches, and there were some side skit things i'll try and dig out a pic...

no, its a very similer design tho

Attachments

• 25-pictures2054.jpg
    25-pictures2054.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 362
  • 12042006028.jpg
    12042006028.jpg
    319.9 KB · Views: 336
  • 12042006025.jpg
    12042006025.jpg
    322.7 KB · Views: 522
  • K11.jpg
    K11.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 262
now i understand why u lot said my car has a nme vibe to it wen i posted up pics of my k12 kit on my k11!

i wnt that kit on that blue k11 its bloody lovley!

now i understand why u lot said my car has a nme vibe to it wen i posted up pics of my k12 kit on my k11!

i wnt that kit on that blue k11 its bloody lovley!

only one in existance as far as i know, used to belong to Mike, then i can't remember whos got it... on the site somewhere tho

only one in existance as far as i know, used to belong to Mike, then i can't remember whos got it... on the site somewhere tho

59bhp now owns the nme shell, all the other bits were sold off i.e the recaro interior, wish bones and the suspension etc. as far as i know i think they were 80 something nme micras made.

59bhp now owns the nme shell, all the other bits were sold off i.e the recaro interior, wish bones and the suspension etc. as far as i know i think they were 80 something nme micras made.

ah yea i thought it was 59,

i think all the NME cars where track cars and didn't have the same kind of body kit...

i'm sure Mike would know...

those are standard wide arch kits on those rally cars,

i have a kevlar copy of those kits in my shed along with a copy of the WORKS wide arch kit...

but i want a nismo one :(

i want it....... your kevlar body kit......how much dya want for it??

and dya have any pics...

lol

im desperate...lol

we'll have to see, i have some big project cars in the pipe line and some custom wide arch kits for them but i'm not sure what i'll use...

but i'll let you know as soon as one is avalible...

the kevlar one is in mint condition and has never been fitted to a car. it doesn't have any bumpers because they are currently being custom made but the would also be up for grabs IF i decided to sell.

i'd want what i paid for it so £900 ish, i'll have to look up what it cost me...

if you really want one you can get them thro matt humphries

i belive that the kit is an offical nismo kit which is no longer made... cos i want one too :down:

Spot diddley-do on. Except those arches on the white one ARENT nismo.

Second hand even in damaged/repaired condition the nismo bits and pieces of the k11 demand VERY hefty prices. I saw an new (unused) front lip and grille sell on Yahoo.co.jp for more than what you guys can buy another whole K11 for... They're VERY rare.

Plus they're fibreglass and very thin. I mean great quality fibreglass but everyone knows fibreglass doesnt like gutters and things.

yeah NME came to me, 8 were officially made by NME but 7 were rally cars and 1 was mine, but you could by all the bits for ages. Ive got the catalogues at home with all price lists. Not cheap. plus you didnt get the plaque on the bulkhead.

dude your a foot....

a leg end...

lol :D

well its more likely that i will be selling the works kit(same as Kristians)... and i have a set of molds for some custom wide super s bumpers, the front one is fully cut open and the back one has a number plate recess in it.

someone should try and get some of the nismo kit and make copies!!! before they are all distroyed!

looking more closely at the kit.....its the standard super s bumper...with a splitter on it....... easy enough to copy with some cad software...

the arches are like mini sports pack arches.... only bigger.... hmmm

Back