March mid spoiler k11 wanted

lol, salzam100, you can bump as many times as you like by all means but well get to see judgement day first lol......

J
You two are still at it?! Someone make the first move please...
The MSC romance! :D.

But seriously. For maaad jap parts, you really need to be checking yahoo auctions.

Salzam I gots an idea!! Why not take japanese language classes in the evening and this way it will help you to scour the japanese websites looking for the Mid-spoiler and who knows you may get lucky and find a RED one eh?? :)

J

Ehhh!
Well at the moment I may have a contact in Japan through a friend that may be able to get me one or maybe two SO BE NICE !
He used to import cars and is looking to import a corolla gtz so if he does and the other guy can find my bits then they will be loaded into the boot haha!

There are only a couple of us in the country with them, any I think you'd need to be offering silly money, as it cost a small fortune locating it, importing it, shipping it, customs fees and the price of buying it, you'd be looking at 300+

It's probably better to just get one of us to go to Japan and bring a load back, and then sell em. It'd possibly work out cheaper if that was your holiday as well :')

'Sent from my bed using paper planes'

well, if everyone who wants the mid-spoiler should chip in money for an airplane ticket for MaxK11C to go to Japan and make sure he brings back a couple of mid-spoilers then were all sorted, now if he don't come back with enough mid-spoilers then there`s obviously gonna be a serious issue!! meaning he will have to refund the airline ticket from his pocket to the members waiting in line for them..... now how`s about that then?? ;)

J

Is it me that's weird then because I don't actually like the mid spoiler much :eek:

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I guess if you have a Nismo rear spoiler and a mid-spoiler it totally transforms the look of the car, stands out more compared to a bog standard micra, but to have just a Mid-spoiler I see it wont look appealing!!!

J

I guess if you have a Nismo rear spoiler and a mid-spoiler it totally transforms the look of the car, stands out more compared to a bog standard micra, but to have just a Mid-spoiler I see it wont look appealing!!!

J

heh, you'll like my car once I get my nismo spoiler then ;)

Back