March mid spoiler k11 wanted

Make a mould out of clay - wrap the spoiler in clay then peel of carefully fibre glass the inside of the mould :) then body filler on the outside :D job done!

Then sell it to me :D
X

Maybe so but I and maybe others unfortunately have not got the money laying to buy the real deal if it looks the same thats a winner for me even more so if it will cost a lot less :) and not only that but put some cash in mcmicras Pocket :) I myself am not materialistic if it does the job and looks good that's enough for me :) x

Replicas = an opportunity to own one

Maybe so but I and maybe others unfortunately have not got the money laying to buy the real deal if it looks the same thats a winner for me even more so if it will cost a lot less :) and not only that but put some cash in mcmicras Pocket :) I myself am not materialistic if it does the job and looks good that's enough for me :) x

well the way i am is if its not the real thing it aint going on me car,..real is the deal :D

thankfully i was lucky to get mine thats on my car now, and to get the second one i got to witch can be seen in silver in my blog,..
there hard come by and when there seen i try me best snap them up:)

Haha, as karl says it would be difficult to justify the costs, but as promised I am looking into it, don't hold your breath though.

Moneys tight as insurance is up for renewal in august and im paying it in one go, got it down to £720 with all my modifications declaired and that's without phoning them.

Funds shall dictate how it goes :L

Also before you pull my pants down with this rip off price I will say I'm on the commando vibe
Oooooooosh!

Looool, naaaah its alright, not into pulling pants down on this heheheheh unless your a female but its anotherstory!! I reckon we gonna have problerms looking for a mid spoiler!! Best bet is to look for a company who can model one for us and pay a good price I.e. You'd get YOUR pants pulled down hardcore style for it, if this is the case I let you enjoy that!!

Hahahahahahaha

J

Back