march l.e.d

A

ash 80

i`ve just been on a website called taiparts.com and seen some l.e.d tail lights .a bit pricey at £333.44 though if i was reading it wright

Will be the full conversion probally. These are standard on the new K11 (March) overseas at the moment...

its the rear lights led.s ive seen these also and they are actually £33 each since the tiawanese new doller is rank at the moment and means nothing.

well i had my card ready to purchase a set was all hyped up and thinking about a set of the new headlights aswell and what happens ????? i get shot down by the fact that they dont ship to the UK !!!!!!!!

Mike

k11 kid said:
well i had my card ready to purchase a set
Ditto!

Also, you wont be able to order them at the moment though cos you have to buy 10 of the right hand ones for it to work, then you get an out of stock error. I don't think their site is quite launch ready yet. I sent them an email last night letting them know this and to enquire about a delivery cost to the UK. I'll let you know if/when I get a reply.

I think it's just an oversight on their part cos they list the products in English and offer GBP as a currency conversion.

James.

Dam! Was about to myself!
Group buy I think, they'll ship if they sell enough.
Would love the headlight so bad too!!
James fancy taking charge?

i managed to specify i only wanted one of each side and it worked fine i really hope i can get a set ... i want the front lights to seeing as i need a new headlight anyway after my crash i might aswell wait to see if i can get a sexier one !! lol

goldstar0011 said:
Dam! Was about to myself!
Group buy I think, they'll ship if they sell enough.
James fancy taking charge?
Sounds like a plan, If I get a reply from them the next question will be bulk discounts :)

But if their store is so under-developed its possible they havent entered a real email address in their contact infomation. We shall see :)

Haha rofl at that camera game, didn't realise tyhatthe wingmirrors had indicators

that super march has a pretty good looking interior compared to ours!

Attachments

• wheels.jpg
    wheels.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 169
  • wheels2.jpg
    wheels2.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 163
  • wheels3.jpg
    wheels3.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 169
  • wheels4.jpg
    wheels4.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 173
i would love a set of those wing mirrors too,

if anyone can get these parts then let me know cos i want most of the car lol

yea count me in for a group buy on the wing mirrors and front lights...

just let me know with a price :)

sorry to be a bit dim but are these super marches currently being sold in japan when we have to put up with the k12? we bit confused with this one thats all.

OK guys, I wouldnt mind a set of them tail lights.

The good news - we are chinese and my wife can speak mandarin so let me know what you want to say or order then I will get the mrs to call them and see what the crack is!

RE: RE: march l.e.d

Stuart said:
sorry to be a bit dim but are these super marches currently being sold in japan when we have to put up with the k12? we bit confused with this one thats all.

nah mate japan has k12's. they are sold in places like tiwan who don't get the k12 :S

Back