March G And Super S Paint

M

MADMURDOCK

Hi.
Just Been Reading About March G Has An Extra Range Of Colours Including A Grey With A Hint Of Voilet, Blue Or Purple U Decide Its Called Mauve Grey Grapite Pearl.
Last Weekend I've Bouught Another Super S Which Is In That Colour From South Yorkshire.
Does Anyone Know Anythink About The Exteror Of A Super S And Why My Car Has An Rear Colour?
Thanks

paint

hi thanks for replying.
i dont know much about the super s but still i own 2 i think its k11 its a kreg bubble and its got an odd colour

car paint

hi thanks for the reply.
my car is a british spec i own two both identicle to each other but the older 1 has an odd colour grey but with a purple flick the car dosent look as if its had a respray.
im going to take it to nissan main dealers this weekend.

this colour??,,this is my k11 and i never ever saw one the same colour as this

Attachments

• beast 2.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 181
MADMURDOCK said:
HI RIK.
NICE CAR NOT QUITE MY COLOUR MINE IS LIGHTER WITH A PURPLE PEARL HINT SEE FOR YOUR SELF

C:\My Documents\
MyPictures\mymicrasupers.jpg

well it was abit dirty lol.......

Alienfish360 said:
Is that a standard colour?

yeah...

i dont think its that colour tho..cos its more orange and purple than grey/violet

mine looks pink in the dark :s the photo i put up makes it look darker tbh

MADMURDOCK said:
HI RIK.
NICE CAR NOT QUITE MY COLOUR MINE IS LIGHTER WITH A PURPLE PEARL HINT SEE FOR YOUR SELF

C:\My Documents\
My Pictures\my micra super s.jpg

sounds like the same colour as my k11 and mines a j plated '92 jap import in mauve grey graphite pearl.

RIK said:
yeah...

i dont think its that colour tho..cos its more orange and purple than grey/violet

mine looks pink in the dark :s the photo i put up makes it look darker tbh

mine looks pink in the dark im trying too put a pick on the net

hi sonic.
r u sure that that is mauve grey matalic graphite pearl because identical 2 mine

driver & passenger door pins need replacing, thanks for noticing ! but it also came with electric tilt & slide sunroof, electric windows, central locking, power steering, air con, electric mirrors, boot spoiler(with integral high level brake light)front fogs, adjustable steering column, 13"alloys as standard. there was a limited slip diff option available as well, + antilock brakes, but not on mine unfortunately, hope ive been some help. :p

thanks sonic its alot of car for the size my main intrests is the colour mine is the same colour but british spec which the march g# had more colour options and that colour is one of them im keepin an eye out for march g# i want one but i wanna turbo charge one

The new super s i just bought... the guy advertised it as green pearl metallic... i'l post a pic up later :)

Back