K11 March G#'s in England

MaxK11C

Micraless
Social Brand Manager
I'd like to know if anyone has any other photo's of G#'s in England. I'd love to see just how many the club has seen. I know of a few that have been talked about, but I'd love to know some registrations, and just have some pictures.

Thanks.

mas12555

Rare parts nerd #JDM
I'd like to know if anyone has any other photo's of G#'s in England. I'd love to see just how many the club has seen. I know of a few that have been talked about, but I'd love to know some registrations, and just have some pictures.

Thanks.
There was my old one which is now a cube and there was another one just like mine which was bassed in the midlands but no one has heard anything about that car in about two years..

Tom in ireland owns two himself and theres a few more other there.

There will be quite a few about to be honest but the people who own them probably have no idea what they got.

OP
OP
MaxK11C

MaxK11C

Micraless
Social Brand Manager
Fair comment I suppose, be interesting to see if anyone's seen any hidden away on a driveway!

Low Rider

Poindexter
Founding Member
Club Member
Be nice to know if there are some real JDM motors about instead of all the faux JDM because of cup holders, dash clusters or whatever :rolleyes:

There was my old one which is now a cube and there was another one just like mine which was bassed in the midlands but no one has heard anything about that car in about two years..

Tom in ireland owns two himself and theres a few more other there.

There will be quite a few about to be honest but the people who own them probably have no idea what they got.

I can update I have 4 march G# now
Two of them are march G# autostrada witch is even better again

I don’t think I ever will die away from the k11

Even tho I moved on to the hondas and mitsubishi over the years I think I still have the k11 itch

??????