Manual Windows

Andy_S

I Love Booooooost!
Club Member
Will a Manual Window on a door fit on a door which had electric windows on it.

EG if i got a Super S Door which has/had Electric window stuff in it could i change from my damaged door the manual system to the super s door.

Cheers

well i have put the electric window motors from another micra in my manual doors and the mounting screws are the same

i think they will be a straight swap

the only difference betweeen the manual and the electric mechanism is that the manual have a that gold bit of metal sticking out which the window winder attaches to.
so just cheack to make sure your new door has a hole for this (although it probably will) (and if it doesnt you could just drill it)

i hope some of this made sense but its still early for me

99% sure it will, mines electric but it has the hole were the handle would go.

Also, can I have your old door for a project testing, PM or MSN me.

im gonna get both doors passenger and drivers with the electrics already in i think. The cars gotta be sorted out paint wise so can just do both of em.

bal said:
well i have put the electric window motors from another micra in my manual doors and the mounting screws are the same

i think they will be a straight swap

the only difference betweeen the manual and the electric mechanism is that the manual have a that gold bit of metal sticking out which the window winder attaches to.
so just cheack to make sure your new door has a hole for this (although it probably will) (and if it doesnt you could just drill it)

i hope some of this made sense but its still early for me

So bal, are you saying that the electric windows will fit into a manual window door, was there any problems at all ?

Back