Magnex Universal Backbox - 6x4 Oval Tip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nans_Micra

Ex. Club Member
Selling my unused stainless steel Magnex backbox and thought I'd put it up here first before ebaying it. It's a big one with a 6x4 oval tip. I have never fitted it to a car so it is in decent nick. The reason for selling is I'm going away to uni and leaving the micra at home so there's no point in having it lying around. Comes with all the brackets and fixings.

002uv.jpg

I paid £110 for this originally. Postage and packaging will be £15.
I'm open to offers!(Y)

Any questions, please fire away!

I'm very interested - any idea if it'll fit a k12?

I'm very interested - any idea if it'll fit a k12?

Should do. I was intending on getting the local garage to stick it on my k12, they said it would be a quick job with a bit of welding.

It's a very nice box. The inner pipe diameter isn't stupidly big, so there would be quite a nice note to it I'd imagine. And the oval tip fits nicely under the bumper like it was meant to be there.

How can they weld it on if your current exhaust isn't stainless? Still interested though :).

I asked a couple of mates from the garage how big a job it is and they said there might be a bit of welding - I didn't tell them it was s/s though:doh: But it actually comes with a fitting kit, has all the clamps and bolts for fitting so maybe it won't need welding!

I can take extra photos if you want, got a shiny new camera today!:grinning:

Here you go! :grinning:
img0031ue.jpg
img0030sm.jpg
img0023tu.jpg
img0024v.jpg
img0033bb.jpg

Looking for a sale ASAP to be honest, and it will be dispatched quickly because I'm moving to uni on Saturday! PM me if you want to take it!(Y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back