Mag feature on the st!!!

Baz

Ex. Club Member
Finally got the mag today,happy with it apart from a few mistakes on the spec of the turbo and Injectors(writer was sent an old spaec list with larger injectors) but all in all happy enough. Enjoy

Ed at Fusion got a mention aswell(Y)

MIJFeature0001.jpg

MIJFeature20001.jpg

MIJFeature30001.jpg

MIJFeature40001.jpg

MIJFeature50001.jpg

MIJFeature60001.jpg

Fantastic, Baz!

You should be really proud of everything you've put into the car, its worthy of a whole magazine to itself (Y)

Click the image (or top bar of the image)...its goes bigger

That picture with the bonnet up should be the micra.org.uk's front picture ;)

excellent feature,

You don't by any chance have high res version of the images do you? ;)

thanks
Kev

Thanks lads I'll try post up the article.

Anto I'm happy enough but the writer made a few mistakes wont make too much of a difference,aparently I've a slightly bigger turbo than the bigger turbo lol, and the 370cc injectors were swaped back to standard over 6months ago:doh:

Happy to see all the hard work payed off, Its in modified motors show in the RDS this weekend also

Did Mick do the write up........... Should get alot of views at Modified Motors. Nice to see it getting so much attention, ####ed off with honda's and skylines always in mags. Nice to see some older and rarer cars getting some ink for a change

nice one :) why have you got an evo recaro in the passagner and a sparco in the drivers side? lol why not just keep the standard st seat for the passanger or fit the other sparco seat?

Did Mick do the write up........... Should get alot of views at Modified Motors. Nice to see it getting so much attention, ####ed off with honda's and skylines always in mags. Nice to see some older and rarer cars getting some ink for a change

Aidan down the write up. Ah yeah It should be a laugh having it there.

your standing tall baz up out the croud very well done with the mag car looks great. where do they sell this mag never seen it before i would like to get a copy..

nice one :) why have you got an evo recaro in the passagner and a sparco in the drivers side? lol why not just keep the standard st seat for the passanger or fit the other sparco seat?

Usually have two recaros,sparco seat is for track use as its light and easier to get a harness on to(Y)

your standing tall baz up out the croud very well done with the mag car looks great. where do they sell this mag never seen it before i would like to get a copy..

Thaks dude ,Its an irish mag still in its infancy at Issue 12, would'nt be available in the uk

Back