Mada$$ silver k11 at nissan - portland road

B

Ben

Seen it today parked outside Nissan portland road. The side stickers said www.radecal.net or something to that effect. Anyways when i was in i asked some of the nissan blokes if they knew whos it was so i could point him in this direction.

One of them said "$hite car, dunno whos it is but is a wussies car". I just walked away.

I'll try to explain but boot was fully flushed, evo vent on bonnet with a weird splitter on back and a weird one on front, one that looked like the 2 silver ones on jon44w or whatever it is. Tints, 15"s. The bodywork was fantastic. I tried to get some pics on my fone but my dad was whining coz he was late for work. Looked very similar to this one

Think I've seen that one around Washington a few times. Seems there's a few modded silver K11's around at the moment.

This is it here, im pretty sure it is - actually no im certain coz its got the same spoiler as Dan and Wayne i think and those silver things on the window wipers and that weird front splitter. Someone made a post in k11 general think he was called fez or something and it was in his avatar

its foz not fez. it was in for a service at benfield and a
blew the mass air flow sensor and had to replace the hole
throttle body

Back