Lurker

Hi guys/gals ive been lurking for a little while and finally decided to pop my head up and officially say hello.

I dont yet own a micra but am looking at getting a 1999/2000 1.3ltr i dont really mind what colour or trim level aslong as it runs. Should hopefully have one in a month or two once i have the money sorted.

I currently drive a 1999 subaru legacy b4 rsk (twin turbo for people who dont know) can you guess why im buying a micra? sad to be taking the legacy off the road but i travel long distance and the fuel bills are bleeding my bank dry. The legacy will become a project car though so its not all bad.

Ive read alot about modding the micra and will be doing a few basics to start with, stripping weight out, lowering and tinting the rear windows. Its mainly about economy but i may mess with the engine further down the line. I know its not going to equal the legacy for performance but i really like the shape of the older micra and it looks really smart when stanced with deep 13" alloys. Sad to lose the legacy but happy to be joining the micra community.

It may not equal the performance of the Scooby, but it can prob out handle it, given the right setup and driver, as shown here i know these are impreza's but you get the idea. And Welcome :)

Thankyou for the welcomes. I wouldnt argue about handling. The legacy weighs in around 1400-1500kgs and you do feel it when going around corners.

Back