Lowering Springs for K11

Magpie42

Actual Magpie.
If anyone has a set of K11 lowering springs lying about that they want to get rid of (perhaps to make room for a chinchilla hutch or something) let me know...either by PM or on here or by using psychic powers...maybe...

Sent from my RM-892_eu_euro1_205 using Tapatalk

Nothing too crazy, just to make the back less bubbly....my car is china blue but any colour would do...I can just paint it....

Something like this one...

19257_17508.jpg

You'll need more than lowering springs to get tuck in the rear, unless you get expensive lowering springs from Matt Humphries - even they may not be low enough

Nooooooooooo no no.....I just meant a spoiler like that one....there's no way I'd want to go that low...way too many speed bumps around here...35-40mm is my limit for lowering....

Hmmm.... A chinchilla hutch does sound good!.....

Don't hold me to it but I think tom bought his 35mm springs for about £90 there now on my Mildred :) not sure that I can fit a hutch easily in my wheel arches though unfortunately :(

However failing that pop round and I'll get the angle grinder out :p x

I thought about the whole "chopping the springs" thing, but I found some on the interwebnet for under £50...which should be a bit comfier...in theory...plus, I can use the old springs to make jumping boots...

Well that sounds a bargain! :D you had me hooked at that.... Then you bring jumping boots into the equation! .... Thats just to much excitement! X

Yeah...hence why I'm on the lookout for some secondhand ones....

Back