Lots of stuff for sale!

SuluR

Buy & Sell Member
Hey guys

I have a bunch of stuff for sale which I dont need anymore. PM me if your interested for pics and offers.

1.3 Cams (x2) Good condition, I can include the sprockets and chain if needed
Sold
IMG_0145.jpg

1.3 Air box (i think there the same as 1.0)
HT Leads
1.3 fuel rail with injectors Sold
Top tensioner in good condition.
1.3 Dizzy good condition Sold
IMG_0147.jpg

1.3 Exhuast manifold with Cat and Lambda
IMG_0153.jpg

1.3 Exhuast manifold (bare)
IMG_0150.jpg

1.3 Inlet manifold
IMG_0167.jpg

Standard Calipers with pads painted red ;) Sold
IMG_0149.jpg

Standard Rocker cover, but also i have this red one (which came with pollyps engine) which i have no use for. If i remember correctly it leaks oil or something.
IMG_0166.jpg

A set of standard 13" SR alloys which are in good condition, a few scuffs but nothing major (Y) (although one tire has a punchure) all tires are legal. Sold
IMG_0159.jpg

A set of Dezent 15" alloy wheels, good condition but has a few scuffs, again one has a punchure but all tires areroad legal.
Sold
IMG_0154.jpg

I also have two spare blocks which are untouched from the engine swap last week. They have things like water pump, pullys, etc. If anything is needed from the engine itself i can see if its okay and remove it, just pm me (Y)

IMG_0164.jpg

IMG_0122.jpg

I'm located in peterborough in Cambridgeshire. I don't know what sort of price these go for or are worth so say 45?

if you're breaking the engines i'd love all of the valve shims and buckets. stick em in a big envelope and call it £15 delivered?ta

sorry mate thats a bit much, i was hoping for around the £15 mark?

scott

Hey dude, I think the price is abit high becuase of the cat and lamdba. I kinda needed it as my cat has been drilled out but i was willing to let go if the price was right. I could go abit lower, maybe £40 but that would include postage.

how much you want for red rocker cover

£10 +pp? Unless you want to pick it up.

Hey dude, I think the price is abit high becuase of the cat and lamdba. I kinda needed it as my cat has been drilled out but i was willing to let go if the price was right. I could go abit lower, maybe £40 but that would include postage.

thats all i plan on doing to that one, drilling it out, i dont need the manifold and lambda, if you say you need this one, ill buy your drilled out one.

scott

How much for the CG13 cams deliverd???

is £30 delivered oright for cams? Would you want the sprockets and chain or just cams

I have another pair of 1.3 cams too

thats all i plan on doing to that one, drilling it out, i dont need the manifold and lambda, if you say you need this one, ill buy your drilled out one.

scott

The cat that's been drilled out is actualy rusted shut to my frankspeed manifold lol. Sorry mate

how much will postage cost

I'm not are how muh postage would cost, so shall we say £17 posted?

Hi are the SR wheels still for sale, what are the tyres like on them?

Yes the SR wheels are still for sale. The tire on them are reasonable and definatly road legal. One has a punchure (which has a really good tire) although the punchure is in the centre of the tire which, if im right in thinking, can be repaired...

£20 sounds fair enough. i've paypal'd you cash and address.thanks

punture repairs in the centre 75% can be repaired legally...

Would you take £20 for the second set of cams delivered?

Matt.

Make it £25 and we have a deal. If you can send payment within the next hour or so I can post as im heading out.

I still have another of 1.3 left.

Bolton_18, you still interested in the red rocker? I have it packed and ready

got any detailed pics of tinted lights mate? is there any major scratches or anything?
cheers, ben

I'll get some close ups of the lights today mate.

Bump guys! Red rocker still for sale as I havnt heard anything from Bolton_18

Hi Folks,
I have just received the wheels, cams and injectors from SuLur and i have to say the man is a star, he has been a real gent
he has loaded it all into my sisters car has given me a fantastic deal without which i would still be "The old git in the grandad car" NOW I can be the old git in the cool car ! RESULT.

Thanks Slim

Malcolmt

Hi Folks,
I have just received the wheels, cams and injectors from SuLur and i have to say the man is a star, he has been a real gent
he has loaded it all into my sisters car has given me a fantastic deal without which i would still be "The old git in the grandad car" NOW I can be the old git in the cool car ! RESULT.

Thanks Slim

Malcolmt

Cheers for the positive feedbac malcolm! Just doing my part for the micra community eh (Y)

Do let me know how you get on and maybe a few pics (Y)

Alloys arrived today from Sulur, good condition cheers mate

Glad they arrived safe and sound. I couldnt think of ways to cover the alloy had to go for the good old carrier bags and selotape approach :)

Bump guys, still a few things for sale

IMG_0176.jpg

Finaly got pics of the lights. Just abit dirty otherwise in good condition, not much worth talking about that i could see.

Bump!

Back