lots of original parts to go cheap.

back seat (bottom and back)
rear seatbelts x 3 (theyre retracted into themselves and i cant coaxe them out.)
rear window brake light shroud
handbrake trim panel
boot removable inspection panels
handbrake gaiter
gear lever gaiter
parcel shelf
stubby aerial
inlet resonator pipe
airbox (with original filter)
head lining
glovebox
rear wiper
rear washer

anything else pm me ill check.

afraid not mate. got drivers doorcard, handle, electric window armrest. have got passenger door card but handle and armrest are still on car. give me a week or so to sort something out and i'll whip it off for you.

another check shows up i have a boot lining carpet and a full compliment of front speakers (door and a-pillar) as well. amazing the things you forget were ever in the car!

sorry mate my car didnt come with inside boot relase. i have got the fuel filler one, but still using it until i think of a lighter way of keeping it shut (and for once, duct tape is not an option.!!!)

Hi mate,

I'm keen on the front passenger side seatbelt buckle. Also looking for all the 4 pieces of the aircon vents.

Do you have them? I'm from Singapore and I'll pay via paypal if u willing to post.

Thanks

still loads of bits and pieces guys. no sensible offer rejected. if you live in or around manchester then delivery or collection is fine, otherwise will need to pay postage as well.

offering these on here for 1 more week before going on ebay :(

full bench back seat £30,
rear seatbelts x 3 £10 each. need pulling out
rear window brake light shroud £3
handbrake trim panel £3
boot removable inspection panels £3
handbrake gaiter £3
gear lever gaiter £3
parcel shelf £10 without speakers, £20 with speakers.
stubby aerial £free with any other item, £2 otherwise
inlet resonator pipe and airbox (with original filter) £10
head lining £5
glovebox £15
rear wiper with motor £10
rear washer with some (approx 2M) water hose £5
full set of speakers (A-pillar, front door and parcel shelf depending on sale) £5 for A-pillar, £10 for doors, £10 for parcel shelf or £20 for all 3 sets
door trim panels (no armrest and no door electrics) £5 each
2X head units. 1x cd/mp3/radio, 1x cd/mp3/usb/radio/aux in with sub out. £15 for 1st, £25 for 2nd.
12" vibe edge subwoofer 300W RMS £40

1x front driver side brake caliper £20
1x sun roof cover £10

thats all i can think of but ive got loads more.

have you got a picture of the second cd player which one is for 25 quid :) if pictures are possible then i might take it. just want to have a look at the condition and what it looks like.

Back