looking for alarm

mohammed

Ex. Club Member
hello there i've got a micra k11 2000 X reg 5door and i'm looking for a good alarm system with a remote start. theres some many choices out there. can someone help me please

Toad Ai606 - got it installed in my Micra last September and it's fab. I don't have the remote start but it was an option.

Just note that a remote start option on a alarm will invalidate the cat 1 status of the alarm and some insurance companies will add a premium to your insurance because of it.

can you guys tell me how much i'm i looking at price wise and thanx for that advis mike not gona get remote start now

a basis toad ai606 will be £220ish fitted, you can get extra stuff like glass break sensors, proxy sensors (if you want to annoy your neighbours), headlights (wont really work on a k11), door poppers (need addition bits for a micra).

I know a excellent installer who does all my cars for me, he can do all alarms (toad, sigma, clifford, etc). Were in the west midlands are you and i will ask if he covers that far.

i'm in birmingham and theres 2 place i found near where i live one wants clifford 200 pounds and other wants 255 pounds don't know what make it is. same extras as toad ai606. what would you go for

Back