Looking for a decent painter in Ireland

peposhi

Once I win the Euromillions...
Does anyone know a painter in Laois/Dublin/Kildare area, Republic of Ireland, who can do some spraying job for me at a reasonable price? I got a 250 Euro quote for doing a smooth boot door for my Sharky and I believe that's too dear in these days. Have in mind that I know the guy and he's done few jobs for me in the past...

you've got to bear in mind minimum labour rates in a panel shop are going to be around 50 euro per hour at the least, and then a pint of paint, probs 50-80, plus mesh, plus filler, plus sanding gear, plus electricity, plus removal/ refitting of the bootlid... i mean theres got to be 5 good hours work there bufore you ad sundries to it at all :eek:

but if your still not satisfied i can get u a price where i work, (Arklow, Co. Wicklow)

well, yeah... you have right. I have not done spraying job myself and would only be able to imagine how is that done, what you need and how long it takes... Since I forked out a weeks wages on other parts, the boot lid would have to wait a bit. Now better get the spoiler done in same colour as the car, as I've drilled holes to fit it already. I'd ask him next week about it...

you've got to bear in mind minimum labour rates in a panel shop are going to be around 50 euro per hour at the least, and then a pint of paint, probs 50-80, plus mesh, plus filler, plus sanding gear, plus electricity, plus removal/ refitting of the bootlid... i mean theres got to be 5 good hours work there bufore you ad sundries to it at all :eek:

but if your still not satisfied i can get u a price where i work, (Arklow, Co. Wicklow)

Back