Lolling for a k10 micra close to Sunderland

hi guys
I'm new to this forum and I'm after a k10 micra to add to my collection of retro classics!!
My mother and aunts always had k10 when I was a kid and I loved them so I want 1 of my own
What I'm after is a running project that I can dot about in on evenings and weekends ideally a gsx facelift have a bit luxury
Thanks Chris

hi guys
I'm new to this forum and I'm after a k10 micra to add to my collection of retro classics!!
My mother and aunts always had k10 when I was a kid and I loved them so I want 1 of my own
What I'm after is a running project that I can dot about in on evenings and weekends ideally a gsx facelift have a bit luxury
Thanks Chris
Hello Chris,
I have a1989 Micra k10 GS 988cc five door which was bought in September 2015, my car had been in the last owner's garage for 19 years unused, brakes and clutch were all stuck up and fuel gone off.
After freeing everything with new brake pads and filter's, oil's etc last year. The car has still only got under 21,000 original miles and 9 month's mot left, the heater works fine only just started to leak with a sweet smell in the car, also has a Weber 28/36 singe choke carb fitted with manual choke, I have all the Hitachi carb bits to swop back if needed. David.

Back