Lighter

K10Daz

RIP Colin McRae 1968-2007
Does any of the k11's come with interior cigarette lighters, its doing my head in not having one, mind you i can use the excuse my battery was flat again tho :p

Cheers

Daz

yeah it should be just to the left of the ash tray, or at least thats where mine is..

Attachments

• highscore.JPG
    highscore.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 214
Mine has one, but I had a 'V' and it didnt. I did ask why, as at the time I had one of those CD players you plugged in the lighter for power, and I was told that they were being made as 'optional extras'. Basically trying to cut down on smokers - I know you probably want it to power some mod or other but I guess they just didnt think of that!

iv looked at the back of the dash while fittin my cd player an there is wires for it but no unit, ill pull it out of the k10 an wire it up, its for my fone charger and dvd player you see, i dont actually smoke and if i did i wouldnt be smoking in the car lol.

Cheers

Daz

i never had one either mate, for some reason they didn't put them in??
Anyway, just get it outta the K10, if not go to halfords, and its about £5, and one plug to wire in!

I got one, but noticed when we was "window shopping" around for micras at dealers, that the lower spec 1998-2000 micras usually didnt come with them, dont quote me on this but from the micras that i looked at, at the time. it were usually the lower end 1.0L micras that didnt have a ciggy lighter, unless it was like a 4 door version with air con or leccy windows or sumfin, then those one i think did have.

i think it jus depends on what other luxuries you got with your car and then they just add the ciggy lighter accordingly.

i heard some base models from 1996 didnt have one. My mums is a 1993 1.0L and it has one

ive got a w reg 2000 1.0 and it hasnt got one!! cheers always wanted to know why, and if its got wires.

Back