Lexus Lights

L

Lori

Can anyone tell me how much I'm looking at for lexusn style rear lights for my K12?

http://performancemicra.co.uk/k12taillights.html

Chrome lights are also avaliable for the k12 :)

k12chrome.jpg

Yeah... Don't buy them! Lexus lights look crap!

I don't agree! grr At least, on some cars in some colours. I put some on ours, de badged the boot and with a chrome plate surround they detail the back end fine. I'd have prefered black (but could only find LHD) or some other style of light, but anything is better than the originals. I think they're the worst styling feature of the car!

As for fitting- open the boot, undo 2 screws holding the lens in place, unclip the bulb holder. fitting is the reverse, BUT check alignment before tightening the screws OR slamming the boot shut!!

Sorry - the smoked one?? I really haven't a clue about any type of lights. Do you have an exmaple? :wasntme:

Cant find the micra pic - i know there's one somewhere but here's an idea

002.jpg

You could also tints front too - not sure of the legality of these though!

(left car)

DSCF0016.jpg

the glass on the front lights of the 160sr is smoked. i guess this can be fitted to all models. dont know price though

there talking about the rear lights lol, just buy a tin of tint spray from halfords, take em out n spray :D and also IMO lex-arse lights look daft and cheap!

Nismo ones are illgal unless you fit a fog light on your car.

the lexus lights look crap. They dont fit correctly and there's a big gap at the bottom of the light once fitted. Leave them on Ebay i wouldn't touch them. Just smoke your standard lights looks much better.

Back