• This is an archive of the old Blogs system from the previous software. If you would like your blog entries moving/merging into the relevant forum/thread, please PM James. These blogs are READ ONLY. Replies CANNOT be made.

Last batch of K11 items: this is it.

Seb_

Give me some frogs.
Site Supporter
Well, sad news yesterday: I had to replace the whole clutch system.
Garage is asking a big price for the labor, but I don't want to sell the K11 so I have no choice but pay and replace it, even if many relatives don't understand and advise me to sell the car.
So I decided this will be the last items I will buy for a long time. I will also delay the respray of the Super S bumpers, or sell them; I don't know exactly yet.
boughts.jpg

I received from Collison: full lenght gear stick gaiter, cig lighter with the wiring, and a lip spoiler. Colli gave me the full stereo holder, I didn't know it existed in black.
So I have two stero holder in good condition to sell (will only fit right side driving car) if people are interested for a custom paint or something it could be a bargain.

"I just wanted to say that these will ... When I say this is it, it really means this is it"

Cheers

Back