K Reg Nissan Micra LX

2pac

Buy & Sell Member
Due to the imminent arrival of my new scoob, i am selling my little runaround Nissan Micra.

One previous owner before me, who was a Proffessor and spent alot of money maintaining the car and loads of receipts to show how well he has looked after it, i have owned it since xmas as a runaround until i got my new scooby.

It has done 170k miles and engine is running sweet as a nut, just got fully serviced on Tuesday including;

New brake pads
New plugs
Wipers
Oil and fluids
Filters
plus usual service bits n bobs.

Costs just under £25 to fill up with petrol and i get over 300 miles to the tanks so very cheap to run. It has tax until MAY and mot RUNS OUT NEXT MONTH.

Bad points:

Slight denting on bonnet, looks like some drunk has descided to run across it one night, doesnt affect the running of car at all. Front wheels need balancing and it needs a bit of welding to the NS and OS sills before MOT, mechanic said it may still pass but would be best to get it done before mot but as im getting my new car Wednesday im not going to pay out any more money on the micra hence asking price of just....

£350 ono
newmicra.jpg

Viewing welcome in Burgess Hill, West Sussex

OP
OP

2pac

Buy & Sell Member
sorry didnt mean to put 350, meant 300!! or near offer.

new car is being collected wednesday evening so this needs to go asap really as only got a single drvieway.

OP
OP

2pac

Buy & Sell Member
MOT runs out 25th April 09 and tax runs out 31st of May 09.

Car is based in Burgess Hill, West Sussex, but depending on where you were coming from could maybe meet nearer to you and get my bro or mate to drive me home after.

cheers.

Dave