Kingdom Dev Racing Brace Adjustable Strutbrace Fs

kristian

One Way Mule
As above, Freshly painted in Bright Blue.. Has been on the car for a few weeks, but its off now and for sale..

Looks the Dogs and really stiffens up the front end helping cornering.

This is ON CAR adjustable.. Basically adjustable stiffness with a single spanner.

cimg1774vh5.jpg

cimg1771av7.jpg

cimg2022qr9.jpg

Wanting 40quid

where are you located? Let me come and have a look at it.

I want to use it for the rear i reckon it will fit as the rear turrets must be indentical to the front ones in distance etc.

Will it fit over the power steering hoses in the engine bay? (near drivers side strut)

Will it fit over the power steering hoses in the engine bay? (near drivers side strut)

i don't think it does, this is from Ems' new car thread!!!
tried my sparco strut brace. and please take all razor knives and sisscors away from me. cause it doesn't fit. was going to fit a few other suspensino parts today but due to brother say yes and then going out for the day it didn't happen. doe's anyone know anywere good to get one made up. cause it wont even fit on my mums si. also doe's anyone have any pics of the whitline front strut.

This is a Kingdom Dev Racing Brace that has been repainted and a Sparco logo has been applied.

Because I only have sparco logos.. and it looks better than the old one..

This isn't actually your old one tommo.. ive yet to prep and paint that..

but yes.. its the same make..

It FITS WITH powersteering!

Not a genuine Sparco brace then is it, that's a bit misleading :\

Having said that, I had the exact model (Kingdragon Racing) and had no problems with it - it's on the ST now, but still if no one had mentioned it you wouldn't have said...

I dont see what the problem is, with the power steering you can move it anyway.

Back