kennierobo

i think this site needs a better way of informing full inboxes, like an email, or something

i think this site needs a better way of informing full inboxes, like an email, or something
According to an email I received today it does. Someone who hadn't used their account in a while got an email asking to delete some messages cos their inbox was full (probably from PMs to everyone from Kev).

So that system should work so long as you keep your email address up to date!

According to an email I received today it does. Someone who hadn't used their account in a while got an email asking to delete some messages cos their inbox was full (probably from PMs to everyone from Kev).

why a limit at all? can't you just auto delete stuff which is like 4 years old or something?

Indeed it does. A mass PM was sent out to all members regarding the club calendar, so a few people who don't use the forum anymore asked to be removed / account deleted.

The site generates an e-mail when you inbox is almost 90% full and then again when it is full.

Back