K12 Stereo

Kirton

Renault Sport
When I have the radio on it will go off for a split second as if it has lost the signal then come back. It happens every couple of minutes.. quite annoying! Anyone else experienced the same problem?

I don't know if it is the same problem but my stereo in my micra when I put it on sometimes has the display flashing and making a funny noise. I usually sort it by turning the headunit off and switching off the ignition and turning it back on again usually clears it.

Not happened in a while through.

Fingers crossed

I'm on my fourth stereo. I had two in my 53 plate and have had two in my 04 plate. I don't think they're particularly good. Mine just got to the point where they would jump all the time and then eventually wouldn't play anything. Although I have to admit I did brake one, rather than have it be faulty, won't say how though. But the dealers say they get a lot of them coming back. The one I've got now is ok, but I'm gonna replace it with an aftermarket one when I can afford it cos I'm not gonna sit around and wait for it to break again cos I'm sure it will.

My brother noticed that my standard headunit sometimes cuts out on the radio and wondered what it was, just told him it does that. Will be getting aftermarket headunit soon.

Davy

Back