k12 1.2 s stereo

hi guys,

i have the most simple micra, not with that computer on top of the stereo. I was wondering how to I actually take the stereo out? I have located four screws and have unscrewed them all. two underneath the actual stereo and two hidden where some guys have the computer lcd screen, I just have a small area of space. I don't know how to take the thing of, it is annoying as I bought the car second hand, and low and behold I was not given the radio code....

i went to nissan, and they said book the car for 45 pound we will do it, I said okay then and left,,,,,

grrr

thank guys
oh had the timing chain replaced recently, costly but runs like she was new...

i cannot access the link as I am not a full member..... i did do a search on the site and found the stereo guide for k12's with the computer on top, so perhaps it is a little different....

just took the dash out to fit the mp3 kit from nissan,it aint as hard as you think it will be,have to say the mp3kit is a bit #### tho,plays through the fm radio so no track display,doesnt charged the ipod or switch it on or off,but i wanted to keep the factory stereo because of the bluetooth phone and steering wheel controls

how do you take the top part of the dash of, I cannot seem to find any screws.... do I just insert a screwdriver and yank the dash out?

if you email or post me the serial number of back of your radio Snake I will send you the code, the serial number needs to start with BP and is about 12 digits long

Thanks k12fixer, however I cannot even access the radio to get you the serial number, it is annoying now. I have read the post which has been referenced by some forum users, and because the pictures are not available I do not know what the two pillars are for example to remove in order to allow the top dash to be pull out.

so any tips or pics of the whole thing again? a long shot perhaps? the pics I mean

Back