k12 newbie, lower seat?

hi,
im looking at buying an import k12 march.
what are they like for head room in general?
im 6ft 3".
is there enough head room with standard seat or is it possible to get lower rails/seat etc

also is there any common faults in this model car?

Hi!
I'm 6ft 4" (193cm), I have no problem what so ever to fit in my K12. (lots of head room)
The Micra is like a Harry Potter tent, bigger on the inside.

From what mines like there's loads I'm 6ft and I fit :) and common problems not a lot I know of a common problem with o2/lambada sensors and also the boot rattle... Other small problems that aren't as common is the boot button plays up on mine and have seen on other micras... Also had a few in for the fuel gauge not working which is the level sender unit... Other than those is a very super reliable car

From what mines like there's loads I'm 6ft and I fit :) and common problems not a lot I know of a common problem with o2/lambada sensors and also the boot rattle... Other small problems that aren't as common is the boot button plays up on mine and have seen on other micras... Also had a few in for the fuel gauge not working which is the level sender unit... Other than those is a very super reliable car

Thanks, I went ahead and bought it in the end. It's a 12sr march factory tuned by autech. Great little car, plenty of room. Loads of go! Its 108bhp with 100ft/lb of torque from 1.2 with a 7000rev limit. I'd definitely recommend one to anyone!!

Back