K12 headed for Oz

CMF_M5

» CMF Member
Just saw a tiny snippet on Friday in Sydney's Daily Telegraph that the Micra is to make a long awaited return to Austalia in November this year along with something called a "Quashqai"!! What the hell is that?? Would like to see the "Cube" out here, that was a cool looking car.

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
the quashqai is a real vehicle now! Its like an SUV off road sort of thing. Slightly smaller than the Xtrail, lots more style etc. They're already on the roads in the UK and Japan.

I think releasing the k12 here is a huge mistake considering it has pretty much reached the end of its life in japan AND the UK (they are made in the uk and japan still just like k11).

CMF_M5

» CMF Member
Nope, not speculation,they seemed definate on both vehicles, I agree with you too Yom/Tom, Nissan could have another sales disaster on their hands, especially if they get the pricing wrong again. My 1996/7 SLX was over $23000 new while the Hyundai Excel's, Ford Festiva's and Holden Barina's were all leaping out of the showrooms at $13990 drive away. Ofcourse the Micra was a far superior vehicle in every way but in that class or size of vehicle buyers didn't care, they just wanted the cheapest car they could get.

Back