K12 Body Kit for under £40!!! Ebay link...

HEY !!! ive already got the kit from ebay i paid 40 quid 4 it too. its the real factory kit so its light and its fit gud :D

ive just taken it 2 a garauge 2 get it sprayed cost me 220 quid :( gonna fit it me self go all the instructions and bolts 4 it.

o yeah u get eye brows too which doesnt say on the site

sould tk a week and a half 4 the delievery

micra.jpg

Thats what it looks like fitted......looks like i'll have to alter mine to make it look differnet again.

ive just taken it 2 a garauge 2 get it sprayed cost me 220 quid gonna fit it me self go all the instructions and bolts 4 it.

Bleemin' eck! I'm glad my mate has all the kit to do it for me, just have to buy the paint and clean it afterwards! Lol.

Anyone know the best place to buy the paint from, last time I looked (for the Nissan new flame red colour) I couldn't find it anywhere!

Nismo - Looking good there mate... wish our lass had have got the black one now, red is pants imo. :devil:

hey nismo k12 wanted 2 know where i could get the nissan fog light kit from (asked nissan garuage they quoted me around 150to 200 eeeek !! ) ive seen it once on ebay sold 4 around 45 quid but i lost the be damit !

techno micra said:
hey nismo k12 wanted 2 know where i could get the nissan fog light kit from (asked nissan garuage they quoted me around 150to 200 eeeek !! ) ive seen it once on ebay sold 4 around 45 quid but i lost the be damit !

mine came with the car. Standard on a Sport or SX model

looks good on the black k12 ive seen one on a silver k12 round my way and it looks aweful. black is the way forward :D

ive seen a silver 1 too. around loughborough (leicester) wasnt to bad but i still stick 2 the blk.

hey ive seen the fog light kit on ebay well not the whole kit its only got the lights no switches, if i bid 4 it would it be still useful ?

I have been trying to find a kit like this on ebay but cant find one anywhere! only one kit comes up when searching on ebay and its 250 quid! any advice on how to find one?

Back