16" alloys for sale

ok these are up for sale wit all good tyres 205/45/16

2060530_7_full.jpg

2060530_8_full.jpg

any takers? wantin 150 ono n its collection only! glasgow

my mate may have bought them ill find out n let you know asap, if not ill get them out to you best way poss. would you pay for the postage?

yea, so £150 with postage ? im sure i can do that :-D i have a micra inspiration, they would fit that fine wouldnt they ?

parcel 2 go charged me £30 to deliver four alloys. But these were oem 14" K11 alloys with the majority of the air removed from them

they will fit but you will only be able to carry two extra people so they will fit but will rub if any more than this is in the car. i do not wish to sell to a micra owner as they cause hassle with rubbing and slow the car too much especially a 1L. if any corsa or nova owner wanted them id gladly sell but i dont want a fellow msc member in difficulty.

if you still want i will give but you need to do some work on the car to.

yes or no?

hmmmm good point, my car is standard at the moment so i think i may be best getting 15" alloys to start off, at the moment im not sure i wanna touch the suspension

thats cool. cheers for the interest tho. im gettin 14s soon myself n lowering it.
most people or all say 15s are the biggest to go n that is what i would also suggest.
also dont go wider than 195s

Back