k11's at oulton park

lee k0011

I hate rust :(
Spotted these two while spectating at a rally today..
Don't no if any one on here no's them??
olton rally 2012 056.JPG
olton rally 2012 072.JPG

The green car (89) was driven by leigh upton
Both most likely part of the Formula 1000 rally series which is mostly dominated by micras :) (i drive one in that championship too)

That orange one is Matt Thompson. I have a friend who has been in the rally scene for years and years and that Micra is becoming/ is well known :)

Surely 89 isnt due to the fact it doesnt have the kick energy decal? Kick is the main sponsor and i though all competing cars had to have the decal?

Surely 89 isnt due to the fact it doesnt have the kick energy decal? Kick is the main sponsor and i though all competing cars had to have the decal?

Nooooo Kick energy (steve perez) sponsor the juniors, matt thompson might have a private sponsorship with kick energy drink or may just have the stickers on the car from when he was a junior. ... however looking at car 89 its missing a number of the sponsor stickers with only the titan oil sunstrip left, this suggests that the car is not running in the current championship or could just be missing a few :p

Nooooo Kick energy (steve perez) sponsor the juniors, matt thompson might have a private sponsorship with kick energy drink or may just have the stickers on the car from when he was a junior. ... however looking at car 89 its missing a number of the sponsor stickers with only the titan oil sunstrip left, this suggests that the car is not running in the current championship or could just be missing a few :p

Okay... you win :p

Back