K11 wings wanted

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Please contact me if u have a spare/damaged k11 wing available. Wanting to get a couple ready for when I start my spraying course...

Cheers

Neil

Neil, get a bit of sheet steel, one with a slightly rusted surface, and some car bumpers. That will get you quite far :)

I'm ideally wanting the wings ed so I can have a mess about and see wot style I want my respray doing, ie so I can just swap the wings over and see wot it looks like on the micra....

If u know wot I mean...

I cud just get some old k10 or sunny wings from a crappy, but want micra ones for the above reason...

You need to learn to spray before you try wings out. No reason why you cannot learn at home, just get an old bumper and go form there!

try spray cans (yes seriously) the paint is very thin, you have to prep the surfaces better and it takes more time. :)

:p
and you can have the ones i have lying in my back garden to test on :D

seriously though neil believe it or not i have prepped and sprayed wings with stanbdard cans and has been a good job unnoticable.

good way to learn the proceedures. and u can test witht he £2 cans from motor factors.

learn to sp[read primer and how to spread the layers evenly etc.
to avoid runs that sort of thing.

it is a good way to learn.

Back