K11 Super S

Harlen

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Supporter
I'm after another K11, I'm fed up of being inside this cage that is French engineering :grinning:

As per title, I want a K11 Super S, obviously a pre facelift. One with NATs is preferred as I'm a sucker for security, and one in as good a condition as possible. Low mileage would be nice, although not completely necessary as I'm thinking of doing a swap too.

Don't really want to spend to much, I'd be willing to pay up to £400 for a good stock one, or higher if it has some good mods on it (cough, suspension and nice wheels (Y)).

I've got a Peugeot 106 Quiksilver, dropped very low on coilovers with deep dish superlites that I can do a swap on if need be... But obviously I'd want a fair bit of cash my way aswell.

Ta!

i seen your sale thread of the last one,on one other site,,,one guy kept offering you a fiesta?? how would that compare to a micra?,,well we live and learn with our mistakes
worth waiting now for the right one!!

I can't remember to be honest, it sold through Driftworks (believe it or not :p) to Micka on here. It's obviously gone to a really good home though so I'm glad about that.

But yeah, I'm in no rush to get one, I've got a bit of cash behind me now and it's just down to finding a great one. :grinning:

Back