K11 Super S Bumpers Wanted !!!

Someone must have one (apart from Rik's broken back bumper)

Guys, if any of you have a super s front or back bumper for sale please let me know asap.

yei i do only front bumper tho with fogs will nead respray also its an import super s bumper coz its got the jap size number plate fixing

i dont have a pick but ime sure sum1 on hear will have and i have asked for sum1 if they have got a pick to post it hear

Got one:
30-george%20(Custom).JPG

my email address is [email protected] if you want to email me and sort something out, or we can just sort it out on here, its up to you. Let me know how much you want as soon as you can.

You say it needs respraying? what condition is it in and does it have scratches?

hay mate, you wont find a rear one, i've been looking for ages they don't exist!!

I think im gonna leave the rear one and just colour code it, ive got some mud flaps so it wont look that different, i guess.

But i can only get the front bumper if this guy replies. Hopefully he will soon.

Also.........

Can anyone tell me why th clear rear lights are not e marked, and what do i have to do to make them legal?

Back