Super S Bumpers

Turtle

Ex. Club Member
Hey,

I have a black super s bumper that I am selling... tenner collected. No front spot lights in it. Let me know if you want it, its in Bournemouth.

I also have a rear "Monza" kit that needs some filling... its just beyond my skill to do that. Thats going in the bin unless I think of something.

Cheers,

Mike

Sorry the quality isnt so great.

Basically, a good deal of it is scratched/crazed and it needs someone competant with fibre glass. Seems a shame to let it go to waste though.

So i'd either like to sell it cheap, or pay someone not too much to have it repaired properly.

Thoughts on that?

Edit: actually its in better shape than when I got it... its actually the correct shape now! Just with a horrendous surface. And I have no idea what to do next. I bought it along with the front bumper, which is really nice on my car... would be nice to have the rear one on there too.

The front bumper for sale is the one in my profile pic << but without the lamps. Has some scratches that need minor filling if I remember correctly, nothing serious though and would look good on another K10 model.

Attachments

• P1070233.jpg
    P1070233.jpg
    566.8 KB · Views: 128
  • P1070236.jpg
    P1070236.jpg
    525.8 KB · Views: 130
Hmm. OK wasn't really planning on posting it. Would you be ok with waiting until the summer for this? Its just that I don't think I have time to arrange postage today. Sorry about that.

Back